Start Date: 1st September 2020
Salary: Up to MPS 6
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Friday 24th April 2020
Contract: Full time permanent contract
Contact name: Claire Laverty Head of School
Milford Junior School is part of the Huish Academy Trust consisting of 3 schools. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, versatile and committed class teacher to join our hardworking and creative school team. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher with high expectations and will be someone who is committed to providing a welcoming, stimulating learning environment for the children at Milford.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague who:
- is an excellent teacher committed to fostering a love of learning
- has the highest expectations for all our children both in terms of their behaviour for learning and their achievement
- will be fully committed to the values and ethos of our school
- is creative, innovative and forward thinking
- is a reflective learner who is always open to new initiatives
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure and safer recruitment checks are therefore required for this post.
If you would like to visit Milford Junior School, tours are available on Thursday 19th March at 9.30am, Monday 23rd March at 2pm and Friday 27th March at 9.30am. Please contact the school office if you would like to attend one of the tours.
An application form and further details can be obtained from our school website.