Princecroft Primary School aims to embed outstanding practice in every aspect of our children’s education. We are passionate about the professional development of our staff and would give the successful candidate significant support and training. We are a Sounds-Write phonics training school and have welcomed visits from leading professionals from around the country. An interest in reading and research is strongly encouraged to help you develop into an exceptional teacher who can help our children achieve the very highest standards.
We serve a community of happy children and supportive parents who work together to embed our values of Achieve, Respect and Believe. OFSTED said that behaviour in our school is ‘impeccable’ and ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a teacher who is reflective and thoughtful with a passion and determination to ensure every child achieves their very best.
NQTs are very welcome to apply.
You will offer us:
• A passion for teaching and learning and improving your practice
• Drive and perseverance to continually evaluate, improve and learn
• Genuine belief in the potential of each child to achieve the highest standards
• An understanding of how to establish and instil consistently high standards of behaviour and academic expectation
• A passion that engages children in exciting learning
• An ability to model our values and build relationships with all members of the school community.
We can offer you:
• An energetic and happy school team who will share their enthusiasm with you
• A superb professional development programme including visits to other inspirational schools across the country and training from nationally respected leaders in education.
• Parents who tell us they love what we do and are ready to give you their full support
• Opportunities to develop your own ideas and make our school even better!
If this job excites you, then we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to request details or to arrange a school tour on 01985 212704 or email email@example.com
Princecroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Discloure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Hours of work: 1x Class teacher Full time Permanent; 1x Class teacher Full time 1 year temporary with possible extension.
Closing date: Friday 3rd April
Interview date: TBC
Princecroft Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.