Required to Start 1st January 2022
The Acorn Multi Academy Trust comprises of a diverse group of seven primary schools on the East Devon/West Dorset border. The Trust is committed to driving high standards through close collaborative working and a wide range of professional development opportunities.
Axminster Primary Academy achieved a ‘Good’ Ofsted in 2020 and the school is now growing and flourishing. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to Key Stage 2 to join our friendly and supportive team and be ambitious for the future success of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about learning and able to encourage every child to enjoy learning and achieve highly in all aspects of school life.
- They will be committed to raising standards through excellent teaching and learning.
- They will be committed to working as part of a team in the school and across the MAT
In return, we can offer you:
- Warm, enthusiastic and friendly children.
- A committed and supportive network of support across our MAT.
- A diverse group of schools who work collaboratively to learn from each other to ensure the highest quality of education.
- A wide range of CPD and leadership opportunities through Acorn Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are welcomed, however please contact Luke Owen, Acting Head of School, to discuss the post further on (01297) 33005.
Please apply for this vacancy via our website at www.acornacademy.org/current-vacancies where further information is available.
Further information about the Multi Academy Trust is also available by visiting the website www.acornacademy.org
Acorn Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.