Required from 1st September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large school located on a new housing estate in the south of Bridgwater. We continued to be judged as Good at our last OFSTED inspection in July 2018. We are inviting applications from dedicated, inspiring teachers to join our school.
We are seeking someone who is dynamic and motivated who will:
- Place the needs of children first
- Have a passion for ensuring children make excellent progress and achieve their potential
- Be able to motivate and inspire others
- Be able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
- Have the inspiration for creating and implementing an exciting and engaging curriculum
- Share the vision of the school and enjoy helping to make it happen
- Be willing to enter fully into the life of the school and wider community
- A warm, caring and supportive ethos
- An ambitious, supportive and committed teaching team in our popular and successful school
- Children who are keen to learn
- A governing body committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent pastoral support for the children and families we serve
Please state which year groups you have experience of teaching and curriculum strengths as we have the flexibility to appoint a teacher to most year groups. Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome.
Somerset Bridge Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. References will be sought and all successful candidates will need to satisfy the requirements of an enhanced DBS.
Full details about the school and posts, together with the relevant application forms, can be found under ‘Staff Vacancies’ at www.somersetbridge.co.uk
Visits are warmly encouraged; please contact the office to arrange.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 4th March 2019
Tel: 01278 422100