Salary range: L2-L10 (£43,251-£52,722)
Start date: September 2021
Hours/Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and successful school leader who can work with the Leadership Team to bring our vision for high quality education for all Preston C of E Primary children to life.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an exemplary classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- Have the ability to work effectively with the Headteacher and Leadership Team to achieve excellence.
- Have leadership and management experience in core areas of the curriculum and within any phase in primary education.
- Have personal drive and be able to demonstrate commitment to the values of the school and the Trust.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and motivated whole school team who are passionate about children’s learning and well-being.
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who engage positively with their learning.
- The support and commitment of our Local Governing Body.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the children and families in the local community.
- An excellent career path.
How to Apply
The Headteacher will be happy to show interested candidates around the school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment for an informal chat about the position on 01935 474538.
Completed application forms and covering letter should be submitted to the School Office. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Mrs D Bessell, School Office, Preston C of E Primary School, The Toose, Abbey Manor Park, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 3SN
The application form can be found at: https://www.prestoncofeprimary.co.uk
Names and contact details of two referees must also be given, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted in advance of interview.
Application Deadline 19th April 2021 at 9.00 am
Interview Week beginning 26th April 2021
Due to the volume of applications received if you have not heard from the school by 30th April, unfortunately you have not been successful in securing an interview.
The school is committed to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice, pre-employment checks including criminal background check via the disclosure procedure will be undertaken before any post is confirmed.