0.8 (4 days a week) Permanent
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher with responsibility for Inclusion. The successful candidate will make a significant contribution to raising standards of achievement for all pupils, shaping the future development of the school and delivering priorities within the school improvement plan. The position is for 4 days a week. It does not have a class teacher responsibility but there is a teaching commitment as part of the role.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire others on all aspects of Inclusion;
- Excellent classroom practice with high expectations for the achievement of all pupils;
- Ability to contribute to improving teaching and learning and provide appropriate professional development to colleagues;
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment and enthusiasm for our school values and Christian ethos.
We will offer:
- A welcoming, hardworking and enthusiastic staff team;
- Supportive Governors who have a shared ambition for the future of the school;
- Good relationships with parents and the wider school community;
- A commitment to continuous professional development;
- A supportive Christian ethos.
Please visit our website for further details and an application pack (www.hilperton.wilts.sch.uk). Applications must be submitted on the application form and accompanied by a letter stating experience, interests and personal qualities. Applications on CVs will not be considered.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and welcomed. Please phone the School Office to arrange an appointment – 01225 755343.
Hilperton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 23rd January
Interview date: Week beginning 28th January
Commencement date: Easter 2019