15 hours a week (3 hours per day)
Temp contract April To July
Salary SPC Grade 15
An opportunity to join a successful Foundation team at Long Sutton C of E Primary School, required asap, an effective and enthusiastic Early Years Assistant who would complement our dedicated hardworking team. We would like you to:
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- Be an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Assistant who is committed to providing outstanding education and care for the children
- Be able to work with children from 2-6 years old
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the EYPS guidance and expectations. keeping all children at the heart of your practice.
- Provide a happy positive learning experience and be able to work closely with parents
- Be able to support children with high needs to integrate within the classroom.
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Be an excellent team player, who is also flexible organised and self-motivated
We can offer:
- Lively and enthusiastic children who thrive with a supportive environment
- A friendly, hardworking and dedicated team
- A supportive school community including children, parents, staff and governors.
- A wonderful Church school environment with extensive grounds (swimming pool, summer months only), a talented and dedicated staff team.
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference. A commitment to you and your professional development
Long Sutton C of E VA Primary School and Toybox Preschool are fully committed to a process of safer recruitment in order to safeguard the children in our care.
For further information on either position please contact Lizzie Reynolds, Head Teacher at the school.
A Job Description and application form are available from the school office, or website.
Closing date: Month 19th April 12 noon 2021 Interview date: w/b 26th April 2021