Hours: Full time
Salary: Dependant on previous experience
Start: January 2019 or February 2019
Pawlett Primary School is looking for an EYFS and KS1 teacher who is enthusiastic, passionate and committed to providing high quality, creative and exciting learning opportunities for all.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and aspirational EYFS and Key Stage 1 teacher who is confident in teaching a mixed age class and who continuously demonstrates a passion, commitment and excitement for learning.
Pawlett Primary School is a happy, small and friendly village primary school set within beautiful, spacious grounds with huge potential. As a school we are looking for an individual who will love our school as much as we do and who will be dedicated to supporting and continuing our fantastic school improvement journey.
The successful candidate will be:
- dynamic, pro-active EYFS/KS1 teacher with a can-do, hands-on approach;
- a fantastic teacher who will place children at the heart of learning;
- able to demonstrate outstanding and memorable teaching and learning in EYFS/KS1;
- a creative practitioner with proven high standards of teaching and learning and confident in demonstrating how they have contributed to raising achievement;
- committed to nurturing aspirations and broadening horizons;
- passionate about inclusion and enabling everybody to succeed;
- flexible and able to relish opportunities created by change;
- a pro-active team member committed to the school’s core values;
- A teacher who is proactive, flexible and able to manage change effectively.
In return we can offer:
- A fantastic learning environment;
- the chance to make a big difference to children and adults;
- a warm, dedicated and committed staff team;
- happy, enthusiastic children;
- the opportunity to help develop a creative and innovative curriculum;
- stunning school grounds;
- supportive families and community;
- the opportunity to lead an area of school improvement or a curriculum area;
- Significant TA support.
Visits to our wonderful primary school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please contact Mandy Williams on 01278 684151 to arrange a visit so that we can show you all that we do.
Applications from NQTs will not be accepted at this time.
All documents and the application form are available via the office or to download on the school website – www.pawlettprimaryschool.co.uk or school email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 18th January 2018
Interview Day: To be confirmed
Pawlett Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.