Cannington C of E Primary is a popular and over-subscribed village school, one that is very much at the heart of our community. We are proud of our well-behaved, enthusiastic and caring children, of our supportive team of staff, governors and parents and are thrilled to have retained our good rating (Ofsted March 2018).
We are looking for an EYFS/KS1 teacher to join us in nurturing, inspiring and supporting our youngest learners in such a crucial stage of their development. At Cannington C of E Primary, we believe that every child is unique and that each deserves the opportunity to be happy, feel valued and experience success. This post is offered for one year in the first instance.
What we are looking for;
- QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree
- An effective practitioner with high expectations
- A teacher with experience in foundation stage
- Commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
- An innovative and highly motivated teacher
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Specialism in English would be of interest
- An excellent communicator and team player
This post is not suitable for an NQT.
For an application pack and further information please contact Claire Nurse, our Head Teacher on 01278 652 368 or email SCH.email@example.com marking it for her attention. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date Friday 3rd April 2020
Interview Date Monday 20th April 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced Disclosure checks are required for all successful applicants.