Exciting leadership opportunity in The Moorland Federation:
Headteacher (secondment for 2 years) to Exford CEVC School and pre-school.
Exford is a small school and pre-school, “providing a caring and nurturing environment” (SIAMS 2015) at the heart of its rural community.
“Children are happy, safe and making good progress” (OfSTED rated “Good” 2017)
We are looking for someone who:
- Will embrace the caring, Christian, ethos of the school,
- Wishes to build upon their existing leadership experience,
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who can build strong relationships across the whole school community,
- Is an inspiring teacher, who will take partial responsibility for teaching our Early Years / Key Stage 1 class and who, ideally, has expertise of this age group.
In return we will:
- Offer the collaborative support of our Moorland Federation Headteachers,
- Actively support your ongoing professional development, through programmes such as NPQH / Future Leaders (fully funded),
- Give you the privilege of working with friendly, enthusiastic children and a stunning environment in which to do so,
- Offer a place within a professional family that values high expectations, but which never loses sight of the unique nature of each individual child.
The Moorland Federation is committed to safer recruitment practices.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Visits: Welcome on Thursday 19th April and Friday 20th April. (9.45 – 12.00.)
Closing date: Tuesday 24th April at 1200.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 25th April
Interview: Wednesday 2nd May at Exford School.
Application Process: Expressions of interest to (FAO – The Governors c/o firstname.lastname@example.org)
An application pack and form can be downloaded/submitted by clicking Apply Now.
Application forms and packs available from 9th April 2018.