The post will comprise 0.6 designated Head teacher time and 0.4 classroom responsibility
Date to start April 2019
The staff and governors wish to appoint an inspirational, caring and dedicated professional to build further on the successful track record of raising standards.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- can lead and motivate the whole school community
- will value children and take pride in their achievements
- can help children develop the necessary skills to function in a modern and diverse society
- is an accomplished outstanding teacher
- can continue to lead the school with vision, drive and commitment
- has excellent communication skills
In return, we offer:
- a successful rural school situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- a skilled and experienced staff team
- a school prepared to innovate and change
- a supportive governing body committed to learning and development for all
Churchstanton Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are most welcome, please telephone 01823 601354 to book an appointment on 6th,7th or 8th November.
Please email – SCH105@ educ.somerset .gov.uk or post a request for an application pack to Ms S Coles Administrative Officer, Churchstanton Primary School, Churchstanton, Somerset TA3 7RL
Closing date; 12.00 Monday 7th January 2019
Interviews will be held on Friday 25th January 2019