Start Date: September 2019
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Dependant on experience
An opportunity to make a real difference! Due to the impending retirement of our current Headteacher the Governing Body are looking for an inspiring, motivated and creative leader to guide Sky on our journey to Outstanding.
We want someone who is thoroughly passionate about improving the life-chances of children and has been waiting for an opportunity to lead an improving school. We need someone with a strong presence who is ambitious for the students, their colleagues and the school; who has vision and who is interested in achieving the very best outcomes for our young people.
The successful candidate will be:
- experienced in working with children with relevant SEN issues and their families
- able to motivate and lead staff by example
- able to clearly establish the school’s priorities
- flexible, positive and driven to support the school to remain an integral part of the developing approach to SEMH and SLCN across Somerset.
Sky College can offer you:
- A supportive governing body that is committed to the students and staff at Sky.
- Full support from a dedicated, inspirational and approachable leadership team.
- A talented and committed staff team.
- The chance to nurture a fantastic group of young people.
To arrange a visit or request further information please contact Emma Mottram, Business Manager on 01823 275569, or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please visit our website www.skycollege.co.uk where you can download an application form from the ‘Vacancies’ section.
Application Closing Date: Friday 22nd February 2019 at 12.00pm
Interviews: Will be held 5th – 7th March 2019
Sky College is committed to Safeguarding and the welfare of its students. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure with the Criminal Records Bureau.