Temporary Fixed Term Maternity Cover 1 year
The children, staff and governors are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to cover maternity leave from 25th February 2019.
We are looking for:-
- An enthusiastic, creative and reflective teacher, with high expectations of their pupils and themselves
- The ability to work collaboratively with all members of the school team and wider community
- A good understanding of how to identify and meet individual learning needs within the classroom context.
The school is able to offer:-
- The opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive environment
- Work with an experienced and enthusiastic school team
- Commitment to professional development
- A caring and innovative environment.
Our School has a dedicated and experienced team of teaching and support staff. We have strong links with the Church, local community and have supportive parents.
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher. If you would like to arrange this please book an appointment via phone 01823 451335 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells MAT include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 8th February 2019
This post will commence: 25th February 2019