37 hours per week
Needed at Inaura independent school to:-
- Provide 1:1 personalised learning to students.
- Safeguard students’ welfare
- Deliver study plans and record outcomes
- Prepare resources
- Experience with young people with special needs
- A desire to educate
- Skills to work appropriately and effectively with individual students
- Able to promote their social and emotional development
- Able to respond calmly and effectively to displayed behaviours
- The confidence to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of own car for work
- Working location across three sites Godney, Wells, East Huntspill and Burrowbridge, Bridgwater
- Good working knowledge of Safeguarding and Health and Safety
- Experience or Knowledge of National Curriculum subjects
- A Teaching Assistant qualification or willingness to gain one
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
We welcome applications from both males & females. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Inaura School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.
Inaura School, Moorview House, Riverside, Burrowbridge, Somerset TA7 0RB
Tel: 01823 690211 Registered Charity: 1092152