37 hours per week, term time plus 1 week in the school holidays – permanent contract
Monday – Thursday – 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Friday 8.30am – 4pm
With a half hour unpaid lunchbreak each day
Scale 14 £18,933 – £19,698 per annum pro rata
Required as soon as possible
Wessex Learning Trust wish to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious, and dynamic Personal Assistant to the Head of Operations.
You will have experience of working in a busy environment and working to high standards. You will be proficient at managing diaries, administering meetings, preparing papers, taking minutes, and have the ability to handle conflicting priorities.
You will be the first line of contact for the Head of Operations, providing a warm welcome to visitors and other contacts whilst operating at the highest professional standard to support the Head of Operations, Central, and Professional Services Team.
Experience of working in a confidential environment is paramount to this role, due to the many and varied matters dealt with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, often with conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with all key stakeholders, using tact and discretion to ensure a professional response
- Competent at using Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Able to work efficiently under pressure whilst maintaining calm and professional manner at all times
What we can offer
- Professional induction, training and Continued Professional Development opportunities
- Rewarding working day
- Being part of a wider team and the growing Wessex family
- Employee support services
- Staff benefits including reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Free parking!
Closing date: Monday 10 May 2021 8am
Interview date: Friday 14 May 2021
To apply for this position, please complete a support staff application form, (which is available on our website), together with a letter of application for the attention of Mr G Ball (Chief Executive). Your letter should be no more than two pages of A4, detailing your experience to date and why you are the best candidate for the position. Completed applications should be returned by post to the HR Department or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure