Full Time (Permanent)
MPS + SEN Allowance.
Previous applicants need not apply
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our innovative and exciting school to enhance/gain experience of SEN provision.
Critchill School caters for pupils aged 4 – 19 years with profound, severe and complex learning difficulties.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner (mainstream teachers welcome)
- Be responsible for planning and delivering dynamic lessons
- Aspire to provide learning opportunities for the full range of our pupil’s needs
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
- Lively and enthusiastic pupils who thrive within a supportive environment
- Our strong, inclusive links with local mainstream schools, colleges and community
- A hardworking and dedicated team
- Committed governors and parents who care about their school
To apply for a position please follow the link from our website www.critchill.somerset.sch.uk under the tab ‘Welcome’ – Vacancies.
It is strongly recommended that interested candidates call to speak to a member of the senior leadership team to discuss this position and arrange a visit to the school.
Applications from NQT’s welcome.
Closing date: 1st April 2020
Interview date: 22nd April 2020
Commencement date: 1st September 2020
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Critchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, Gaps in employment checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service.